Eleven Commandments When Buying A Home
- Thou shalt NOT change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shalt NOT buy a car, truck or van - or you may be living in it!
- Thou shalt NOT use charge cards excessively or let your account fall behind.
- Thou shalt NOT spend money you have set aside for the closing.
- Thou shalt NOT omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Thou shalt NOT buy furniture, appliances or any home furnishings for your new home before closing.
- Thou shalt NOT originate any inquiries into your credit except those made by your mortgage lender.
- Thou shalt NOT make large deposits into your banking account without first checking with your lender.
- Thou shalt NOT change bank accounts.
- Thou shalt NOT co-sign a loan for anyone.
- Thou shalt keep making mortgage or rent payments timely.
Clint makes a pledge with every real estate transaction to provide the highest level of professionalism and dedication to his clients, and no greater testament to this vow is his success in the Keller....